It has been too long since any of us posted (a few months to be accurate), so here's an update as to what we're doing:
* Ross is out actually improving people's lives by teaching our nation's youths
* Wheezy is also teaching our youths, just older ones, and doing a lot of iPading and iPhoning in between
* Royalcow is out touring the world and posting awesome pictures on the Good Book
* MajorLB is doing her best to tour the US on someone else's dime
* I'm busy hanging out with my son. I'm not mist-ing nearly as I used to pre-@braylonson (I'm down from a few thousand items a day to sub-200). I still see the meme's, just not the one-or-two-off videos that I used to post. My whole bit has been effectively eroded.
So why am I posting again? Because over the past few months I realized that I have a wealth of knowledge that needs to be passed along to my son and I might not be around long enough to tell him everything. I think Jack Donaghy explains this well enough:
Recently I've been joking about how I'd write a book with all of my advice someday, but I'm far to ADD for that so instead I'm going to dump most of my life rules here. Some of them will be controversial, some will be common sense, and some may not make any sense to you. Most of them will be short and to the point. If you agree, let me know; if you don't like them, tell me why. Either way, this is really for my boy @braylonson because he'll need to see this in case I die and don't get to pass all of them along to him in time.
Here's some things you need to know:
- The rules aren't necessarily in order - they are in the order in which I wrote them
- There will be a quick synopsis at the beginning of each post that is the main takeaway
- This is how I live my life. You don't have to agree, but let me know why you don't agree
- These aren't etched in stone like the Ten Commandments - they can change
The first post goes live Wednesday.