- Go to your Google Reader Import/Export page
- Copy the URL from any one of the JSON Activity Streams and paste it into something like Notepad
- Pull out the number after user but before state. For instance, this is what one of my URLs looks like - I've bolded the number you need.
There's probably an easier way to get this number, but I'm just getting it out there
- Open a new tab and type http://www.google.com/reader/shared/[number] obviously replacing [number] with your number. My URL is:
Again, there is probably an easier way to get this, but this seems to work
- You now have the RSS feed for your Google Reader content. You can't share to it from Google Reader, but you can share to it from Feedly which can seamlessly integrate with Google Reader and seems to have apps for mobile.
- If you post your RSS feed here, I'll add it to my feeds. Not sure if there's a way to comment, but at least we can share.
Now we need to figure out commenting and whether this even works. Someone test it out and let me know.